Make these Christmas ornaments in less than 30 minutes! They are super easy &； cute and perfect for a small Christmas gift.
Last week I shared so many easy 30 minute Christmas Crafts. I was so excited to share real crafts that we could all finish quickly. And without leaving huge mess.Since there were so many crafts to make， I really wanted to continue the 30 minute craft series with Christmas ornaments. Not only are these ornaments super cute， but they are incredibly easy to make!canvas throw pillow covers
If you are feeling really craftypersonalized gifts for 1 year old， make several of the same type of ornaments in one week. Then， attach an ornament to your gifts this year. Not only will they look really pretty， but you’；re giving something handmade. Who doesn’；t love that？
Let’；s get crafting!!
1. Wine Cork Christmas Ornaments by Green With Decor
2. DIY Galaxy and Planet Ornaments by Shrimp Salad Circus
3. Rustic Cinnamon Stick Ornaments by Tag &； Tibby
4. Faux Fur Pom Pom Ornaments by The DIY Dreamer
5. Reindeer Yarn Ornament by This Mama Loves
6. Easy 3D Paper Ornaments by Learning and Yearning
7. DIY Image Transfer Ornaments by Shrimp Salad Circus
8. Cookie Cutter Ornaments by The DIY Dreamer
Related： 36 Easy Homemade Christmas Gifts
9. Shabby Chic Cast Iron Star Ornaments by Duct Tape &； Denim
10. DIY Glitter Ornaments by DIY Daily Life
11. Scrabble Merry Christmas Ornament by My Creative Life
12. Yarn Santa Ornament by My Creative Life
13. Embroidery Hoop Flannel Ornaments by My Thrifty House
14. Fabric Scrap Candy Cane Ornaments by DIY Candy
15. DIY Wine Cork Ornaments by Decor By The Seashore
16. Stable Christmas Ornament by Adventures of a DIY Mom
17. Amaryllis Inspired Ornament by Inspiration for Moms
18. Monogram Washi Tape Ornament by Domicile 37
19. Glitter Monogrammed Ornaments by Mod Podge Rocks
Aren’；t all those options great？ I love easy and adorable. It’；s a dangerous combination for us busy moms. ？？ Check out your favorite ornaments and start crafting! Let me know in the comments which ornaments you are making first!
Team Ibles. Now get the puck outta here. What is more Fn manlier than getting geared up for a game of hockey...or not? There are no couch potato makers. Well, you need an authentic team jersey to give you that aggressive and imposing look when you go up against the other team. Missing a few teeth helps too. What is more manlier than knowing how to sew? Knowing how to sew your own hockey shirt from scratch without losing a limb or taking an eye out. My favorite scrappy underdog team is the Mighty Robot Ducks, the Bad News AutoBears take to the ice or roll out a new update. So get ready to sharpen your skates, oh ok, if you only have figure skates, put them on...DISCLAIMER: Blame Canada.
We all love hand-making for the holidays, and each Friday from now through the end of the year we are sharing some of our favorite seasonal sewing projects – from decorations to brighten your home to projects that make great gifts.
Your newspaper décor room of course! Be inspired to do budget in a trendy way using newspaper inspired themes. You may have to give a couple of coats of clear varnish to stop the ink from getting everywhere, but the end results will be worth the effort.